Rapido 3.4 Release Webinar
In this recording, Rapido Product Manager, Jennifer Johansen, guides you through the newest features and improvements in Rapido 3.4.
- Dynamic article paragraphs
- Dynamic article paragraph content model for Visual editor will be supported to showcase a set of articles on another page. E.g. the landing page or about page
- Notification overlays
- Notification/overlays content model for Visual editor will be supported to create attention to specific content or event
- Order draft - discounts
- Improving the workflow and design for the order draft. Where the sales representatives can create lists of products to their customers and create some custom discounts.
- Order draft - variant matrix
- The sales representative can work with a list of products in a draft for their customers. The extended variants are presented in a matrix/table, which allows the user to add product quantity in a fast manner.
- Improve the design for sign-in, create an account, forgot password, and impersonation list.
What is Dynamicweb Rapido?
Dynamicweb Rapido is a framework which is designed as a platform for rapid implementation and prototyping.
It comes with a set of configuration options and designs that increase implementation efficiency and quality - less coding, more configuration. It also features a best-practice Ecommerce implementation and standard integration to Dynamics ERP.