Dynamicweb 9.4 release presentation
General release headlines:
- Personalize the user interface according to different roles such as ‘Editor’ or ‘Ecom Manager'
- Customizable dashboard for displaying key marketing data such as email subscribers, page visits etc.
- LS Retail and Microsoft D365 integrations
- Handle multiple items in one page - makes it easier to handle language control, workflows, versions and drafts, URL and meta data
- Add ‘discount stickers’ to highlight campaigns – like ”Black Friday” etc.
- New order discount option – “buy 3 and get 50% of the cheapest”
- Work with product drafts and compare different versions before publishing
- Setup different workflows to support different products
- Maintain and control products by combining them in different product families
- Optimize PIM workflows by defining different user roles and rights
- Learn more about Dynamicweb PIM