Welcome to Dynamicweb 9.5
- Users: Improvements to the new User Management and Permissions model
- PIM: Custom channels, feeds, image categories etc.
- Ecom: New product view model and product catalog app
- GDPR: Full suite of apps for supporting data processing
- Integration: LS Retail & Omni + Smart Integration
- Email Marketing: UI overhaul and cleanup
- Numerous Security and performance issues + bug fixes
Dynamicweb 9.5 also includes a new Monitoring & Health area for Dynamicweb Cloud solutions to help optimize your uptime and avoid performance hiccups.
To learn more, read the Dynamicweb 9.5 release notes on our DOC site, or join the release webinar on Tuesday, September 4 at 1:00 PM CEST.